Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tibby

Yes, I am one to name my cars. Some of you might remember "Sweet Chariot"... sweet, but.... After I got done with it, it was more of a chariot than a car, too. That was a good car for a beginner!
Then there is "Max." Technically, the full name is "Maximillian." Thanks a million, Maximillian!

Well, now am proud to introduce you to Tibby! She's my baby!

Red paint, sun/moon roof, and even lighted gear shift on the dashboard! What more can you ask for? Well, the light purple, mohair seat covers are just the topping on the cake!

1 comment:

  1. nice car, sharon! I used to have a "prized" car... I don't think I named it, but Matt always referred to it as a "she" :) It, well she was a great car... oldsmobile. I have some pictures to send you... I will send them as soon as I upload them and edit them! I'll try to hurry! Take care... praying for you!
    anjelina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment