Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rear-View Mirror Challenge

Okay, so I know I can't compete with the beach & Florida lemons,
but I'm running for 2nd Place in the Rear-View Mirror Challenge.
(This morning)
On my way to school every day, I look back & see this view & think,
"I should take a picture of that."
Well, today, we pulled over quickly & snapped a couple of shots.
(This is from yesterday afternoon. The sun was just right.)
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I think you deserve 1st place. ;) And, I do believe that your bit of country is a little of heaven on earth! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you get first place too! This is amazingly beautiful! But--could you wear flip-flops while taking this picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes! The flip-flops could be a problem. At least they'd be cold! Can't argue with that @ all.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment