While looking for a skit for our class, Mrs. Mallinak came across this funny poem. We laughed so hard! Hope you do, too!
Billboards
As I was walking down the street one dark and gloomy day, I came upon a billboard and much to my dismay, The sign was torn and tattered from the storm the night before, The wind and rain had done it's work and this it what I saw:
Smoke Coca-Cola Cigarettes -- chew Wrigley's Spearmint beer -- Kennel Ration Dog Food keeps your wife's complexion clear; Simonize your baby with a Hershey's candy bar -- And Texaco's the beauty cream that's used by all the stars!
So take your next vacation in a brand new Fridgidaire -- Learn to play piano in your winter underwear -- Doctors say that babies should smoke until they are three, And people over 65 should bathe in Lipton Tea! (slowly) ....in flow-thru tea bags.
You're right! That's funny! This reminds me of the "Bible" story I read once where the person talks about Jehu calling for Jezebel to be thrown down 70 times 7 times among other wacky things.
ReplyDeleteHello there!
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of you and Lindsey! Merry Christmas!