Yep, I do.
Recently I received two items that had been hand-crocheted.
They are both beautiful & amazing!
The first is a scarf, from my sister.
It was made with a chenille kind of yarn (@ least that's what it looks/feels like to me).
It helps that I have a fetish for scarves, but I LOVE this!

The second is a small coin purse, given to me by one of my students.
This is something she does in her 'spare time.'
(I need to get a constructive hobby like this one!)
The work is beautiful, but this picture does not do it justice.

The stitches (is that what you call it in crocheting?) are so small & intricate & beautiful!
Both are gorgeous! I love them.
As long as it is someone else doing the crocheting,
I (love) it!
I'm famous! Well, I am going to make you another, really nice one sometime. Glad you like it. I wish I would have taken a picture of the seven scarves or so I have made in the past few months! It might have been quite a collection! I like doing scarves...simple and basic, for people like me!
ReplyDeleteAndrea--I thought you were going to make Sharon a pair of boots like yours:)
ReplyDelete