Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Week in 50 Words!

So, this is to let everyone know that I am still alive. It's just my blog that is 'dying.'

I thought this would be a kind of interesting way to share the last week

with you...well, maybe the last week and a half or so.

Here we go...my week in 50 words!

SNOW, snow, SNOW (Yep, that's THREE snow storms), stuck, c-c-old, school, fundraisers, ping-pong,

perch dissection, BL--AGH!, Coke & Peanuts, sick,

bla--gh!, B-U-S-Y, frustration, God's power, prayer.....ANSWERED, unconditional love, faith,

credit check, houses for sale, buyer's market,

low interest rates, thrift stores galore, chocolate chip pancakes, friends,

rod-e-o, cowboy girls, shirts with snaps, blessings, thankfulness, (My) Bible

4 comments:

  1. Says a lot!!--but sorry--not enough for me...how much snow? Were you really bad sick? Was the rodeo indoors? What were the blessings? Where are the pictures of the dissection? How about prayers answered?

    I'm nosey like that--especially since it has been forever since I have heard from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your creativeness with this post! :) From your 50 words, it sounds like a pretty good week. (Besides the perch dissection, I will NEVER forget that junior high experience, no matter how hard I try) :) Hope you have a fun-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Says a lot!!--but sorry--not enough for me...how much snow? Were you really bad sick? Was the rodeo indoors? What were the blessings? Where are the pictures of the dissection? How about prayers answered?

    I'm nosey like that--especially since it has been forever since I have heard from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice seeing you today..we definitely need to hang out more :)
    tAb

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment