Here are the pictures from my family's visit @ the beginning of the summer...promised about a month ago. The summer is just not conducive to going inside and sitting down at a computer.
In the first week, I was so happy to have my family visit from Indiana.
Dad, Sandy, and Lindsey made the lo-o-o-o-ong drive out to Utah.
It was SO good to see them and spend some time with them.
We hiked up to a waterfall,
visited Park City, UT, looked at a lot of houses (not in PC ;-),
and enjoyed good food!
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Sharon! I hope you're having a wonderful summer!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! That meal looks so yummy. I could totally go for that right now...at 10 pm.
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon: Good pics! Wish Nana and I could have been there with all of you. Now that you have the bus, we're praying that you will fill it - every seat.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Pop and Nana