I look forward to the Pioneer Days Rodeo all year!
Where they still pray, in Jesus' name.
There are Cowboys and Cowgirls,
Broncs and Bulls,
Clowns and Fireworks,
(Notice I said "clowns.")
and a whole lot of Patriotic Pride!!!
These soldiers that you can make out in the arena below were two guests of great honor at the rodeo. Both are from Utah, and both served in Iraq recently. They are some of America's finest...special forces.
They do their job with the utmost precision and accuracy...hunting down the world's most wanted terrorists and putting a big zer-O on the back of the world's most wanted terrorist! That's right. These are the two men who took out Osama bin Laden!!!

And the crowd goes WILD!!!
What's not to love?
Wow...very impressive about those two soldiers...VERY IMPRESSIVE. Tell them I said Thanks, will ya?
ReplyDeleteHmmm...a 'cowboy' Clown:) Still a cowboy...
ReplyDeleteI love the Rodeo-for all the reasons you mentioned...someday...someday...I will come to Utah so you can take me to the Rodeo!