One of my 1st grade students will often begin humming while working one of his lessons. As it disturbs the other students, I usually have to remind him to stop humming.
One day, we were talking about it, though, and he said, "Sometimes I can't help it! I have a song and it just comes out!" ...Exactly my feeling, many times. ;-)
So, here's my song of late...
________
I sing of Thee, O Blessed Christ,
Since Thou hast saved me by Thy grace.
Redeemed by Thee at dreadful price,
With angels I would sing Thy praise.
________
Chorus:
I sing of Thee, O Blessed Savior,
Thy praise shall now my tongue employ.
I sing of Thee, O Lord, forever,
For Thou hast filled my soul with joy.
________
I sing of Thee and smile through tears
When sorrows come to make me sad.
For I remember, through the years,
Thy grace and sing because I'm glad.
________
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a Comment