For those of you who have not heard, our family will be having Christmas at Andrea & Dustin's house in Pennsylvania. This official announcement is intended for all those who were planning on coming out here to Utah, those who have already bought tickets to come here, and those who would feel bad about being the last one to know such information.
I've been teasing Andrea about "stealing Christmas" from me, as we were originally planning on meeting here at my house in Utah...hence, the title. This picture was very appropriate, too, I thought.
My ticket is non-refundable. Who is going to pay? Who gets the doll this year?
ReplyDeleteAunt M
haha..i love it sharon!! only you would think of this!! :)
ReplyDeletemiss ya!
Liz B.
I would definitely say the grinch outfit suits me well! We kind of responded to your post on our own blog! https://www.beinstant.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteAndrea
I know!! I was really looking forward to snow capped mountains and a picture book Christmas in Utah! Let's rally for next year Sharon...
ReplyDelete