I can't believe the summer is actually over! Thankfully this summer was a thousand times better than last. Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace.
Also, we had quite a few visitors passing through, so it was nice to see old friends and people from Fairhaven.
Here are some pictures from the last month or so.
La Caille - an oasis/bed & breakfast in Salt Lake City.
Hiking in the mountains & canyons.
How'd they know we were coming?
Pretty much the whole month of July is a patriotic month in Utah, thanks to the 4th of July and the Mormon holidays.


And we love our rodeos!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Sadly, it's hard to get good pictures with a phone camera. Guess you'll all just have to come out and see it for yourself!!!





And now, can you believe that school is starting on TUESDAY?!? It's too bad that this summer had to end, but don't all good things?
By the way, here is a little note about school.
For those who are wondering, I am teaching most of the same classes that I did last year. In the morning, I am teaching 7th Algebra 1/2, 7th Life Science, 7th-9th Civil War History, and 7th-9th English Grammar/Civil War Literature. (Gotta love those Jr. High students, right?)
In the afternoon, I will be teaching the 1st-3rd grades, only we don't have any 3rd graders. So, it will be 1st and 2nd grades. Who would have ever thought that I'd be teaching 1st and 2nd grades? Wow!
I could sure use some prayers!
Yes, Ogden definitely knows how to do rodeos! I might be linking up to you for a southeastern Pennsylvania 'End of Summer'! Soon to come to http://beinstant.wordpress.com/ !!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys start school early--we don't go back to school till the 7th of September :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great summer!...And sounds like you have your work cut out for you with all your classes! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I will go ahead and email that pic to you, I took the picture in black & white so I do not have it in color...
Good idea Andrea! An end of summer post we can look at in February:) I didn't get to a rodeo all summer:( we are planning a trip out west next year...you may have to show us the ropes Sharon.
ReplyDeleteVery funny...someone knows Andrea all too well. ;-) Be sure to come @ the end of July. We have a whole week of rodeos @ that time!!!
ReplyDelete