Growing up, we had a strict rule of NO CHRISTMAS MUSIC BEFORE THANKSGIVING! I should say, my dad had that strict rule, and we kids suffered through the deprivation.
Now, I have to say that I really appreciate the wisdom in that. However, for a couple of reasons, Utah is a bit different. The fact that Halloween is so incredibly huge out here is one reason. Also, EVERYONE else is playing Christmas music, we have been practicing for our church's Christmas cantata, and...we have had snow on-and-off for almost THREE STRAIGHT DAYS!!! All that comes to mind is...
\...a Christmas song!!!
And so, I give up! A week 'early,' I am officially listening to Christmas music!
I commend you...especially since I started listening to Christmas music about a month and half ago! ;)
ReplyDeleteShame on you Sharon! Growing up-moving out-then you get all rebellious!
ReplyDelete:) We have the same rule around here:)
Tag . . . you're it. It's your turn to have all the snow. We're going to have a nice mild winter (here in PA hopefully!). You're just catching up with us. As I recall, you were joking about all the snow we had last year. Now, it's your turn!! :-) Tell Lindsey hi from us - especially from WT.
ReplyDelete