Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!

For all who were wondering, Lindsey made it here safely.
I went to the airport on Friday to pick her up.
[The airport is one of the most interesting places to people-watch. Just going through the security lines is a real trip...there are the hyper-protective parents, the clueless forty-somethings, the just-can't-get-all-that-jewelry-off ladies, and the I've-done-this-so-many-times-before-that-it-is-now-an-art-form business people. Then, if you can make it through that line with a few minutes to spare, you can see Aunt Tilly in bermudas & pantyhose, ready for her first cruise ever. In the shoe-shine booth is Bob from AccountTemps. And finally, there are the people going to Omaha. I always pity those folks...
Anyhow...the joys of walking through the airport.]
So, as I was saying, I picked her up from the airport.
As she walks down the gangway, exiting the plane,
she is holding her arms out and saying,
"Aahhhhh!!! Chaaa!!!" [My name in Lindsey-language.]
The man behind her was just laughing! When Linz finally reached me, he said,
"I have to tell you, she told me all about you all the way here!
[Oh, boy. Poor businessman didn't get any work done, did he? Sorry. ;{ ]
Well, we went to the rod-eo that night.
Here we are in our cowboy-girl shirts & outfits. Paint the town red!
And, there has been snow! And snowballs!!!
Further updates will be posted in the coming days.
So for now, it's adios & via con Dios!

5 comments:

  1. Tell that girl Bizabit says HI!!! I plan on calling you while she is with you!!!! I'll let her talk my ear off for awhile so you can have break! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I love the comment of Lindsey talking to the guy on the plane :) Love her!

    Have a great time & tell her I said HI!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Have fun! Your hair is long, Sharon...looks nice! And snow?--FUN!
    Hi to the Binz, as Dustin says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jet setter she is! The rodeo sounds so fun--I guess the snow can come now--I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! She told me she would tell you hello for me.

    Becca?
    Sharon.
    Becca?
    Sharon.
    Becca?
    Sharon, Hi Becca.

    :)

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment