Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Up with Downs Syndrome

This past Saturday, I ran a 5K Race with our county chapter of the Utah Down Syndrome Foundation.
Of course, most of the day was about the special people that we were supporting.
They fill your heart with so much love!
Here are some of the friends that I made at the event:
Beautiful people.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! I am jealous I could not run it with you! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Sharon! How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. M--
    The race was a very small race. Most of the people were participating in the 1M Walk with their families. I had a personal best of 21:39, though. Encouraging after a long summer of horrible running times. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is great Sharon--it sounds like it was a great day--

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!!! I miss Lindsey so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment